Harvard Productions produces digital audio and visual content for charity, public and individual clients. We are based on the beautiful Gower Peninsular in South West Wales. We serve clients throughout the UK.
Airing Pain 128:
- Back Pain & Pain From A Global Perspective With The International Association For The Study Of Pain (IASP).
Airing Pain 127:
- Taking The Sting Out The Tail Of Neuropathic & Parkinson’s Pain.
Airing Pain 124: Diabetic Neuropathy
- Managing neuropathic pain related to diabetes, and how to adapt diet to treat the disease
Airing Pain 123: Opioids and Chronic Pain
- The opioid crisis reached its peak in the United States in 2017, where addiction and overprescription have led to 218,000 deaths from prescription overdoses between the years of 1999 and 2017.
- This edition of Airing Pain explores issues around the use of opioids for the management of chronic pain.